2017年3月9日 星期四

#1 Greetings


Hello! My name is YU-CHI LI and my english name is Vicky. 
I was born in a happy middle-class family . I live in 
Changhua, it is a very simple country. I love my hometown. 
I majored in Data Processing Section when I studied in 
senior high school, so I chose Department of Information 
Management in university.In free time, I like to go shopping,
eat delicious food, make handmade cards. These are my hobbies.
When I was boring or feeling upset, I tried to do my hobbies. 
Its can help me releax and be happy. I am in sophomore year. 
I wish my major subject and english can be better, I will study
 hard in everything.

1 則留言:

  1. Hello, Vicky. We seem to have several students from Changhua every year. I like your very last sentence: "I'll study hard for everything." Enjoy your learning this semester.

    回覆刪除