2017年4月14日 星期五

#5 All Ears English

1.      Coupletwo people or things of the same sort considered together.
example: I saw a couple of men get out.

2.      Comprehensionthe ability to understand.
example: She had no comprehension of what was involved.

3.      Pronounce to make the sound of a word or letter in a particular way
example: Very few people can pronounce my name correctly.

4.      Materialcloth used for making clothes, curtains, etc. 
example: “What material is this dress made out of?” “Cotton.”

5.      Connectionsomething that connects two facts, ideas, etc.
example: His resignation must have some connection with the recent scandal.

Link: https://www.allearsenglish.com/aee-bonus-3-strategies-understanding-natives-speak-fast/


Comments:This is my first time to contact “all ears english” website. I feel very fresh. But this website is a little difficult for me. Because all  lecturers speak fast, I must be repeat some times.So, I think this online video can improve my listening ability.

1 則留言:

  1. They really speak very fast, but it's a good chance to train your ear, and improve your listening comprehension.

    回覆刪除