2017年4月26日 星期三

#7 Steve Jobs’ Talk

Link:


Good words:

1.    tuition 學費
the money that you pay to be taught, especially in a college or university
ex: All students receive tuition in logic and metaphysics.

2.    stumble into 蹣跚.絆倒
to become involved in something by chance
ex: I stumbled into acting when I left college.

3.    remarkable 卓越
 unusual or special and therefore surprising and worth mentioning
ex: She has remarkable powers of observation.

4.    overflowing  充滿
 to be so full that the contents go over the sides
ex: Her heart overflowed with love.

5.    farewell 告別
the act of saying goodbye to someone
ex: Maria raised her hand in farewell.

How do you like his 3 life stories? 

I like the first story after I have finished listening his speech. The first story is about connecting the dots. At the first point, I think that I have to find my interest in the life. Because a interest of my own is very important. I can do some interest thing or study about books. It’s maybe useful in the future. At the second point, if I have difficult subjects or hate subjects ,I won’t give up. Because I don’t know when to used. No matter how difficult, just do it do my best. From Steve Jobs’s experience, it inspire me that ‘do everything well’ and ‘keep on going, never give up’.I hope that I can be better and grow up in my life.

沒有留言:

張貼留言